Thursday, July 12, 2012

Goodbye Andy...


To Andy, if you somehow manage to read this, remember that Annie, Hera, Ione and me forever love you...

Well, I got a chance to get to know Andy through his twitter account on Ailee Fanbase club. We somehow clicked and we form a little group called "Aileeans" consisting off few others. The only thing I know about him is that he is Malaysian, a guy, 16 years old and loves Ailee like all of us.

Andy, Annie, Hera and me always go crazy on twitter, spazzing about Ailee and other stuffs. Then one day he mention that he will fly over to Japan for a surgery. He said that he had this illness since he was a little kid and it needs to undergo a surgery. All of us pray for his health and safe journey.

We keep on tweeting to each other till the day of the surgery and even after the surgery. He thanked all of us for supporting him and giving him strength to overcome his illness.

One day he tweeted me with a picture of a turtle saying that he caught the little guy at the pond behind the hospital and ask me to name it, I named it "Light" and we agreed including Annie. It was a happy times. He keeps on complaining that his head hurts so much from time to time but I was busy with work so I couldn't be there for him instead I just tweet some advices and positive comments to him to keep him happy and strong.

Then suddenly his dad >using Andy twitter account< inform us that Andy had passed away that morning. All of us was so shocked especially all of us tweeted together the night before...

After offering condolences to his family, Andy's dad tweet a link to me saying that Andy left me a note that he uploaded online. I downloaded it but was too sad and scared to read it...
Well, here is what on the note...

"appa!!! its me andy ^^


hehehe..ahh ~ me strating crying again T_T . somehow i can feel that today is my last day XD .. there are really lots of thing i want to do before i die , recently i've been thinking about meeting you guys but ^^ too far away ..its a wish that will never came true right !! appa i'm sorry if im worry you guys T_T i hate bothering people life i try to console myself but i cant XD ..appa can you guys take care of hera?? cuz she might have major problem than me .. i wish i could help her ~_~ i really do want to help her .. im letting light go T_T cuz there's no one to take care of this little guy .. im gonna miss him ~ 


appa actually i never told you guys what really happen to me right ^^ .. well im gonna tell it now ! i wanna let all my feelings out !! XD


i've suffer this since i was 10 .. i got this ill called hollow heart , i lost my mom after she donate her heart to me T_T .. after that mylife is a mess im starting to ran away from house sleep at street sideway ..i lost a person that i really love so much and i even try to suicide . i probably makes my mom feel sad ..am i -_-? i finally get to meet my mom now ^^ but i feel sorry to my dad cuz his a loner and he only have a daughter and a son T_T(im teary) ~ i really feel sorry to him , i never listen to what he says but yesterday i draw a picture of him and mom ^^ and he cried XD ! 


yet again im thankful to god for giving me a chance to meet you guys ^^ ..im really happy and i feel like my old days when i was with my mom~ appa lets meet ailee oneday^^ hahaha ~ ..appa i probably to shy to say this XD . i love you appa!! your the best appa in the whole world!! at first it was kinda awkward for me heheheh XD but im getting used to it ^^ .. i feel happy today cuz i got to eat sushi with my dad ! i love sushi >.< ! 


i think im done now XD~ appa take care of yourself ..dont take to much pressure in your work !! i regret myself cuz of not taking my health seriously T_T .. appa suddenly i feel sorry to annie , i probably done so many evil jokes to her and even bothering her T_T .. appa i really like annie ^^ i was hoping that we could met oneday >.< ! take care of Annie !! and Hera !! Ione !!hahaha XD thats it !! this is too long XD ~


!! appa i love you !!




its a miracle for me to still alive from this surgery cuz the doctor say i have no hope to live actually..bcuz of you guys im still alive even just for a few days i can live happily and even met light!! .. thank you ^^


ohh wait !! i hope that Ione will do her exam well XD hahah !! read more books!!


-andy- ^^"
I didn't change anything and it is as how it was sent to me..

It's funny that all of them called me "Appa" >means dad (informal) in Hangul<... I read this little note a lot of times and every single time I will cry... He is so young and has much yet to learn from the world...

Well, with Andy gone, it really hit me that life can stop anytime regardless you are ready or not. I come to appreciate life more now. He leaves with a big lesson for me to learn from.

Don't ever think about suicide, don't act without thinking, loves your family and more importantly, always try to make others happy and don't be selfish... 

Andy~ Goodbye and thank you so much. Even we didn't get to meet each other, you really leave an impact in my life and for that I have to thank you again and again. Rest in Peace

~ Hope you are living a better life in Heaven ~ You loves Ailee and her 1st single is called "Heaven", isn't it just ironic?

"Little Lies - lingering in sorrow and sadness"

7 comments:

  1. seriously, i can only read it once..cant bear to read it again anymore..tears swelling up d..

    thanks to u guys, he had a wonderful life even for a short time..proud of u =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to read it at least once a day to make sure I don't forget him easily...it seems like if i somehow forget him, I am responsible for not making his life more happier... still, he is so young...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cried reading this .. he's 16 and he has a lot more things to do in this world ..im glad that he can seek happiness before his leave.. even though i didnt know this guy , i will always pray for him T_T .. may he rest in peace ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled on your blog when you left a comment on one of my post the other day. And boy am I glad you did. Because of that, I get to read some of the most marvelous posts.

    I literally teared up when reading this post. It couldn't get any sadder.

    You must be quite an amazing person to have left such a great impact on Andy's life.

    And the note by Andy has taught me a lesson, to appreciate what we have and the people that love us. Often enough we got so caught up with our own lives that we neglected what's important.

    Thank you so much for this post and a big big hug to you!

    ReplyDelete

Add more LIES here...